Recipe Saute Kangkung Seasoning Oyster Sauce – Kangkung is a vegetable plants that grows as a food. Contains a lot of nutrients so it is beneficial for the body. Kangkung is one type of vegetable that is very popular in Indonesia.
Recipe Saute Kangkung Seasoning Oyster Sauce is just as easy to be processed as Recipe Kangkung Sauce Shrimp Paste. The ingredients to use is same, the different ingredients is sauce. This recipe use Oyster Sauce as a spice. So it taste very good.
Kangkung contains many nutrients that are beneficial to the body. Vitamin A content in kangkung is very high. Other than that kangkung is also high in fiber content and contains phosphorus, iron, hentriakontan, and sitosterol.
Inside every 100 grams of kangkung contains :
Energy = 29 kcal
Protein = 3 gr
Fat = 0.3 gr
Carbohydrates = 5.4 gr
Calcium = 73 mg
Phosphorus = 50 mg
Iron = 3 mg
A = 6300 IU
B1 = 0.07 mg
C = 32 mg
Ingredients Recipe Saute Kangkung Seasoning Oyster Sauce
- 1 bunch of kangkung
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
Seasoning Recipe Saute Kangkung Seasoning Oyster Sauce
- 4 grains of red onion, then thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, then finely chopped and stirred
- 2 pieces of red chili, then cut into pieces
- 3 pieces of cayenne pepper, then cut into pieces
- 1 tomato, then cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp flavored chicken
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
How To Cook Recipe Saute Kangkung Seasoning Oyster Sauce
- Cut kangkung, then clean wash
- Then heat the cooking oil
- Put in red onion, garlic, red chili, cayenne pepper, tomato until withered and fragrant
- After wilting and fragrant, then put in kangkung then stir well
- Add salt, flavorings and oyster sauce then stir back until mixed seasoning and mature kangkung
Recipe Saute Kangkung Seasoning Oyster Sauce processing also takes only briefly approximately at most 5 minutes. Serve with hot white rice with additional complement of other side dishes to taste. So may be useful. And see also Recipe Cooking Sayur Lodeh.